Ozpac Enterprises understands the rights and responsibilities of directors, stakeholders and committees, and the practical outworkings of these in everyday exercise of Board prerogatives and fiduciary duties.
Clients have included ASX-listed Infochoice Limited, Customers Limited, Admerex Limited, UGL Limited, Independent Liquor Group Limited and Provident Capital Limited.
With over 30 years’ experience as a company secretary and governance consultant, you can depend upon Ozpac to ensure all ASIC and other obligations are fully met, efficiently and in a timely fashion.
Ozpac has the requisite skills and experience to meet and discharge your obligations for Board, Committee and Shareholders meetings.
Drawing on experience, proven processes and templates, you can expect efficient co-ordination, clear communication, and reliable support from Ozpac to:
• convene all Board and Shareholder meetings
• confer in advance with directors and contribute to setting meeting agendas
• attend, document, compile and circulate all necessary papers to Directors prior to meetings
• accurately record and draft meeting minutes
• ensure follow up to implement all action items.